For information on my education, work, projects, and employment status, please check my LinkedIn profile.
Use LinkedIn or the contact page if you want to get in touch.
Note: The information on this page stays regardless of whether I am looking for new employment.
Code is a means to an end rather than a goal.
As a programmer, I prefer making code legible and maintainable.
If you're looking for someone who writes code quick and dirty: please find another developer.
One of the things I love to do is take a problem to a whiteboard and think about a technical solution with another developer.
For development, I prefer to work in my own office, away from distractions like meetings or anything else going on in a public space.
You can also ask me to assist with thinking about your project as a whole or finding experts who can help you with a specific aspect of your project.
What I bring to the table
- Love for web development
- A firm belief that the web should be for everyone
- Stack: Python, Django, HTML, SCSS
- Over ten years of back-end development experience
- Decent knowledge of front-end web development
- Experience working in an ISO 27001-certified company
- Ability to think along with customers and developers alike
- Enthusiasm for pair programming and guiding juniors
- Good mastery of both Dutch and English language
- Car driver's license (EU class B)
PS. I don't have pet allergies, so office dogs are not an issue.